We have already completed 30 NABERS ratings for apartment buildings
We understand the unique challenges facing apartment building conducting a NABERS rating
- Defining the boundary of the site.
- Identifying shared services.
- Identifying all energy and water sources.
- Estimated bills and missing data.
- The implications of car park ventilation on your rating.
We provide a NABERS roadmap report with our ratings
- Show your site what it needs to improve its star rating.
- Discuss issues affecting your rating.
- And opportunities to improve.
What is NABERS?
- National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) is the industry standard for measuring and benchmarking the environmental performance of buildings.
- NABERS ratings are awarded using a scale of 1 to 6 stars.
- NABERS for apartment buildings was launched in mid 2018. It is currently voluntary. It may become mandatory in the future.
Don’t wait until its mandatory! Get your first rating now and future proof your building
We are already seeing results
- 20 storey apartment complex with 184 apartments: Improved from 4 to 4.5 energy stars and improved from 3 to 3.5 water stars.
- 10 storey apartment complex with 70 apartments: Improved from 1 to 2.5 energy stars and improved from 3.5 to 3 water stars.
- These are ratings before our energy audits, and follow up ratings after our energy audits and after the sites implemented cost-effective saving opportunities.
Get your building rated
Contact us for more information.