We have already completed 30 NABERS ratings for apartment buildings
We understand the unique challenges facing apartment building conducting a NABERS rating
- Defining the boundary of the site.
- Identifying shared services.
- Identifying all energy and water sources.
- Estimated bills and missing data.
- The implications of car park ventilation on your rating.
We provide a NABERS roadmap report with our ratings
- Shows your site what it needs to improve its star rating.
- Discusses issues affecting your rating.
- Opportunities to improve.
What is NABERS?
- National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) is the industry standard for measuring and benchmarking the environmental performance of buildings.
- NABERS ratings are awarded using a scale of 1 to 6 stars.
- NABERS for apartment buildings was launched in mid 2018. It is currently voluntary. It may become mandatory in the future.
Don’t wait until its mandatory! Get your first rating now and future proof your building
Get your building rated
Contact us for more information.