Network demand costs can account for >30% of total electricity costs. We can help you save.
Should your site install power factor correction?
Get independent advice from the experts.
Our power factor correction analysis
- Conducts a load profile analysis of raw meter data (interval data).
- Identifies your power factor at peak demand.
- Sizes the required capacity of a power factor correction unit.
- Determines whether power factor correction is cost effective for your site (cost benefit analysis with demand savings, cost savings, implementation costs and payback).
- If needed we can manage the installation of power factor correction.
Power factor correction will only achieve cost savings if your site is charged a kVA demand tariff and has a poor power factor (<0.9) at peak demand
Reducing network demand and capacity charges requires more than just installing power factor correction. It is important to actively identify the cause of peak demand, manage and reduce peak demand. We provide strategies for your site to reduce peak demand and save.