The Strata Energy Saver+ energy assessment
Our Strata Energy Saver+ energy assessment is a comprehensive electrical audit of your apartment building. It is focused on reducing common area energy usage and costs.
The Strata Energy Saver energy assessment is much more than a standard energy audit.
Yes of course Strata Energy Saver energy assessment meets the Australian Standard for Energy Audits.
However there is much more to our strata energy assessments:
- Tailored reports targeted for the strata sector.
- Deals with strata specific energy issues.
- Focused on delivering cost savings.
- Free solar power assessment.
What is included in the Strata Energy Saver Plus energy assessment?
Options to reduce energy costs.
We assess your retail rates, network tariffs, metering configuration etc. to identify options to reduce energy costs.
One of our expert energy consultants will walk through the site, inspecting meters, lights, ventilation and all common area energy using equipment.
Identify energy savings.
We identify cost-effective options for energy savings.
We conduct detailed cost-benefit analysis for energy saving opportunities to identify potential energy savings, cost savings and the payback on investment.
Why choose Energy Smart Strata
- We have a proven track record: We have already helped over 50 apartment buildings reduce energy costs. Have a look at our list of clients and case studies of recent projects.
- We are the strata energy experts. Our energy consultants are:
- Qualified engineers.
- Experienced in the strata sector.
- Experts in energy efficiency, energy markets and renewables.
What type of energy saving opportunities are there?
The energy savings opportunities for your building will vary depending on your electricity rates, tariff structure, type of equipment, age and condition, and hours of use.
Below are some of the many examples of energy saving opportunities we can assess for your building:
- Car park lighting.
- Lighting in corridors, lobbies.
- Fire stair lighting.
- Car park ventilation.
- Other ventilation systems (e.g. kitchen exhaust, garbage room exhaust).
- Air conditioning (chillers, packaged units, cooling towers, condenser water pumps).
- Hot water.
- Pool (water heating, pumping).
Free solar assessment
Many of our clients are interested in the option to instal solar power to supply common area houselights and other equipment.
We include for free a detailed solar assessment. We analyse the cost-benefits of installing solar at your site.
We are the one stop shop for reducing energy costs.
We are not simple an energy auditing company. We don’t simply provide a report, we provide solutions. We continue to work with our clients to help implement energy saving upgrades, find the best energy deal, and monitor and report on energy usage and costs.
Contact us for a free quote.
The costs for an energy assessment vary depending on the size and complexity of your site. For a free quote use our contact form or send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The site address.
- No. of apartments.
- A copy of a recent electricity bill.
- A short description of your site (e.g. number of floors, underground car park, pool, centralised air conditioning system).
- And any particular energy issues (e.g. concerns that non-common area equipment is being supplied by the strata houselights meter).